Sunday, July 4, 2010

all kind

0 comments
yesterday is my hectic day,i couldnt go to college due to stock arriving and my office is under renovation. yesterday i really feel like i am a construction worker because i have been in the dusty place for the whole day. my whole body was cover by dusk and i sweat a lot too.. i am very tired because i only sleep for one hours place due to finish up my coursework to pass up on the next day. everything was so rush.. haiz, really damn tired i need to work and study i really dont have much time doing my work and my revision for the coming exam. sometimes i really wish people can pity me a little and dont keep scolding me, i really need a rest. i have lost my energy all. yesterday i also have lost one of my best best friends, i wish them happily ever after. thats all.. sickening of writing this blog actually because i already very busy and need to write this blog and getting the stupid flag. i am already 26 years old, i have no more time to waste but to earn money for my future partner to have a good living.. i dont wish my partner still need to take any public transport to work or anywhere when the are already old. when sometimes i take the public transport the time i saw lots of old people still need to rush to work and still need to taking public transport it really make me feel that i dont want to have this kind of living. i want to have a good living when i get 40years old. i wish i can do it.... all the best to everyone too..

0 comments:

Post a Comment